- The Friends sponsor two Adult Book & Media Sales each year – one in the spring and one in the fall.
- Each of the Adult Book sales features as many as 30,000 items for the public to purchase.
- In addition to a broad selection of fiction, these and other popular topics are available:
- Home decoration and repair
- The Friends also sponsor a Community Children’s Festival and Book Sale at the end of September with books/materials, programs and entertainment just for children and families.
- For more information, contact: email@example.com
- Books, CDs, DVDs & Audiobooks on CDs in clean, good quality condition may be left on the cart near the Circulation Desk at the library at any time.
- Because of the limited interest in magazines, VHS tapes, audio cassettes, encyclopedias or any kind of textbook or technical book more than 10 years old, please do not include these with your donated materials.
- Donations of sale items are usually accepted year-round. Depending on available space, materials might not be accepted the week before or after a sale.
- If you have a large number of items you would like to donate (more than 6 boxes), please call the library to make special arrangements before you bring them in. There is a cart available near the Circulation Desk for your use to help transport the items into the library.
- All book donations are tax-deductible. For your tax purposes, we offer a donation form that you can fill out yourself. You may pick up one of these forms at the circulation desk when you bring in your donation.
The success of our book sales result from ongoing, yearlong efforts of many committed volunteers. Please contact us if you are interested in doing book sorting (year-round), pre-sale preparation or day-of-sales support. You can leave your name and contact information at the Circulation Desk at the library or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Sale Dates
On Saturday September 22, 2018 the children’s book sale takes place in conjunction with the Children’s Festival. On Sunday September 23rd the book sale continues with a bag sale.
Watch this space for more information in August.
The next Adult Book Sale will be October 25th – 28th