Troubleshooting Adobe ID
If your Nook or other e-book device does not prompt you for an Adobe ID the first time you plug it into your computer:
- Go to Computer/My Computer to see the list of devices available on your computer.
- Double-click the Nook/device. You should see a list of folders and files.
- Delete the file named “adobe.digital.editions.”
- Safely remove the Nook/device and close Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.
- Re-open Adobe Digital Editions and plug in the Nook/device.
- You should receive a prompt to enter your Adobe ID into the Nook/device.