Education and Employment Resource Center (EERC)
The library has redesigned the former literacy room to serve as a new Education and Employment Resource Center. The EERC will serve as a training space and will accommodate the programs described below.
New Education & Employment Books
Click on a book cover to see more information about that book. Click the green arrow on the bookcase to see more titles.
***There are no sessions currently scheduled. Upcoming dates will be posted here as they become available.***
New for Spring 2014! The English Language Conversation Group allows non-native English speakers to practice their English skills in a small, welcoming, supportive group.
- Meet other new English speakers
- Learn practical conversation skills that will help you at the bank, at the supermarket, at the doctor’s office, and more
- Led by a certified ESL (English as a Second Language) instructor
- The group meets on alternate Tuesday evenings (every other week) from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Upcoming dates: July 22, August 5, August 19 2014
- Join anytime!
- To sign-up, click here to go to our event calendar, visit the library, call us at (518) 477-7476 option #4
***High School Equivalency Preparation classes will resume in September, 2014***
These classes, formerly known as GED classes, are held Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
For more information or to register for the High School Equivalency (formerly GED) preparation class, contact Chris Foster at Questar III BOCES at (518) 479-6838 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print This Page