AARP Driver Safety Classes
The library periodically offers AARP Driver Safety classes on-site. See our online calendar for dates and to sign up.
- Classes generally run on a single day from 9:30am to 4:00pm with a break for lunch. Please bring a bag lunch.
- Classes cost $20 for AARP members (be prepared to show your card) and $25 for non-members, payable at the class. Checks are preferred (payable to AARP). Credit/debit cards are not accepted.
- There is no minimum age requirement to attend.
- Depending on your car insurance company, attendance may qualify you for a discount.
- Class size is limited to 35.