Book Sale Information
Spring Book Sale 2015
The spring book sale will be held:
Thursday, April 23: 5:00-8:30 pm
Friday, April 24: 9:00 am – 8:30 pm
Saturday, April 25: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sunday, April 26: 1:00-3:00 pm (Bag Sale Only)
- The Friends accept donations of used books, audio, music CDs, LPs and DVDs in good condition.
- No magazines or VHS tapes are accepted.
- Please call the library to make arrangements for large donations (more than 6 boxes).
- The Friends sponsor semi-annual book sales each year.
- The book sales occur in the spring and in the fall each year.
- Each of these sales feature as many as 30,000 items for the public to purchase.
- The Friends also sponsor a Community Children’s Festival and Book Sale the last weekend in September with books/materials, programs and entertainment just for children and families.
- The Friends will occasionally hold a Holiday Children’s Book Sale in December.
- Books, CDs, DVDs & LPs in clean, good condition may be left at the library at any time.\
- Donations of sale items are usually accepted year-round.
- We reserve the right to suspend acceptance of donations based on available space.
- Please do not donate magazines, text books or VHS tapes. These are not accepted.
- If you have a large number of items you would like to donate (more than 6 boxes), please call the library to make special arrangements before you bring them in. There is a cart available near the Circulation Desk for your use to help transport the items into the library. All book donations are tax-deductible. A receipt will be given upon request for your donation. Receipts are mailed twice yearly.
The Book Sales require a lot of volunteer support. Please contact us if you are interested in doing book sorting (year-round), pre-sale preparation or day-of-sales support. If you are interested, leave your name and contact information at the Circulation Desk at the library.
For more information, contact Leslie Effman, Book Sale Publicity Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.Print This Page